EEnterprise Resource Planning
Our clients range from top twenty-five pharmaceutical and medical devices companies for whom we have provided technical services to lead and support global ERP programs to small single site medical device and biotechnology companies implementing their first ERP systems.
OUR ERP VALIDATION SERVICES FALL INTO TWO MAIN CATEGORIES:
- Strategic consulting services, during the implementation and planning stage of projects
- Validation services, throughout the project and operational phases of the ERP life cycle
OUR VALIDATION SERVICES TEAM TAKES AN INCREMENTAL APPROACH TO THE ERP VALIDATION PROCESS. THESE STEPS INCLUDE:
- Reviewing validation and system procedures
- Creating a validation plan
- Assessing risk
- Compiling the requisite documentation
- Executing the validation protocols
- Recording and reporting the results of validation
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to software validation. The level of our role can be adjusted for project-specific requirements, or in accordance with a company’s own internal software validation procedures.
We can take on any project and support our clients through different types of validation including prospective validation, retrospective validation, revalidation or ongoing periodic review and validation. We also specialize in helping companies to address ERP validation and compliance challenges arising as result of organization change (internal or as a result of acquisition or merger) or regulatory inspection observations.
We can help your company with popular ERP systems such as Microsoft, Oracle/JD Edwards, SAP, Dynamics, Epicor and others.
- Laboratory Information Management System
- Learning Management System
- Compliance Management System
- Enterprise Content Documents Management System
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Quality Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Tracking Systems
- Supplier Management