EEnterprise Content Documents Management System
Electronic content management system is a software program that manages the creation, storage and control of content electronically. The primary function of an ECMS is to manage electronic information within an organization workflow. It is used to manage the creation, capture, indexing, storage, retrieval, and disposition of records and information assets of an organization.
RevereIT offer a solution, delivering immediate value and increasing organizational efficiency and effectiveness by helping life sciences companies design and implement ECMS in the cloud or in-house solution.
Our solution includes compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 including Electronic Signatures and Audit Trail, SOP management, Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions, Manuals, Files and Reports ensuring compliance with FDA and other global regulatory mandates.
SOME OF THE ECMS/EDMS WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTED, CUSTOMIZED AND VALIDATED ARE:
- Veeva Vault
- Laboratory Information Management System
- Learning Management System
- Compliance Management System
- Enterprise Content Documents Management System
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Quality Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Tracking Systems
- Supplier Management